At Kingdom School, we strive to create a smooth and transparent admission process.
The Kingdom School admission policy and procedures are in place to safeguard that students are appropriately placed in the most conducive learning environment. Proper placement ensures that students admitted to KS benefit fully from our educational programs and have a positive school experience.
- A clear admission policy is paramount to ensuring applicants are fully aware of the expected high standards for all students.
- Appropriate assessment is critical to confirming proper student placement while enhancing student opportunity to experience educational success.
- Inclusivity is paramount to a successful school environment. However, to best support our students, it is critical that honest assessment of special learning needs and our ability to adequately support these needs is determined prior to student acceptance.
- For information regarding the enrollment process, all enrollment enquiries are directed to the Admissions Officer/s (AO).
- It is the exclusive responsibility of the AO to provide enrollment information to interested parents. This includes new enrollment inquiries, confirmation and completion.
- The AO maintains an up-to-date electronic register of student numbers in each grade and campus.
- The Head of Campus or designee may authorize acceptance of a student. All placement offers remain provisional until the Head of Campus or designee signs off on the official enrollment form.
- KS maintains a clear schedule of current fees.
- As per the admission policy, students complete academic assessments prior to admission.
- KS endeavors to maintain maximum class-size limits as per KS School Policy.
- Initial inquiries are directed to the AO to obtain official forms and procedures.
- The AO coordinates tours, appointments and assessment dates with relevant site designees.
- The AO has a full record of inquiries and enrollments still under process. Therefore, he/she indicates placement on the KS waiting list for the prospective students.
- Site assessment teams return admission assessment results to the AO within 48 hours.
- The Head of Campus or designee has the authority to approve or decline a pending application. All applications are provisional until authorized by the Head of Campus or designee.
- Placement cannot be offered until the AO is satisfied that sufficient documentation is provided and the appropriate fees are paid.
- The initial inquiry phase to the admission completion process (see admission procedures), should take no longer than five (5) days. KS reserves the right to rescind any offers of placement.
For registration please call 2755555 ext. 4400 for boys and ext. 3188 for girls or simply fill in the form by clicking Talk to us link