Date published : 18th June, 2019
For Saudis only
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate who can contribute to the success of the HR team. The successful candidate should have a strong team spirit with the experience to handle multiple HR tasks and the ability to work under pressure.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the HR management in day-to-day coordination of HR operational activities.
- Administer training and recruitment related activities.
- Administer employee vacation, attendance, and discipline.
- Assist in implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assist the HR management in responding to employee relations issues.
- Participate in the periodical review of the HR policies and procedures and recommend improvement.
- Maintain up to date physical and digital employee data and documents.
- Issue various HR report as required.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR management.
- Perform other HR tasks as required and assigned.
- Full understanding of HR functions and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Effective communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Customer services oriented.
- Intercultural awareness.
- Excellent computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of the Labor law.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in HR.
All CVs should be submitted to the following email address with vacancy code name in the subject of the email: