2. USE OF THE SITE AND USER CODE OF CONDUCT
We want all our users to be able to feel safe and at ease whilst using our site. The best way to make sure this happens is to follow these Terms and Conditions.
You may only use the Site lawfully, for personal (non-commercial) purposes and in a manner which does not damage the Site or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person, firm or company.
You may download and store one copy of any page or other element of the content of the Site (the "Content"), and may make one printed copy, for your personal (non-commercial) use only, but you must not distribute any Content to other people or delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. If you wish to make further copies of any Content, or to distribute copies of any Content to other people, you must first obtain our written permission. You can do this via the Contact Us section of this Site.
You agree that in using the Site (or any part thereof) or the Content you will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the Site or the Content, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. In the event that you have a claim against another user of the Site arising out of that user’s use of the Site or the Content, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
You agree that you will not place or transmit false or misleading information on or through this Site or input or upload to this Site any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system or this Site.
We cannot take responsibility or liability for the conduct of any person who uses our Site. In addition, kingdomschools.edu.sa is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of our site.
We ask that in using this Site you show respect for other users and the property of others. You agree:
- to behave in a respectful way to all other users, not to post or otherwise make available content which is, in our view, likely to impair others' enjoyment of this site
- not to breach the law or encourage a breach of the law.
- not to post or otherwise make available content which, in our view, portrays unacceptable violence.
- not to post or otherwise make available content which is, in our view, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or of a sexual nature, illegal, threatening, intimidating, in breach of privacy, confidentiality or third party rights or otherwise unacceptable.
- not to behave in a way which is threatening, intimidating, harassing or bullying, offensive, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or demeaning or to stalk or violate the rights of others including individuals' privacy rights.
- not to share any information which is confidential to any other person.
- not to register as or on behalf of anyone else, impersonate anyone else, seek to take on a false identity or misrepresent yourself, your identity or your age.
- not post or otherwise make available content containing financial information (such as account, credit or debit card details) or information which identifies an individual personally or is capable of identifying an individual personally (such as names, phone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses) .
- to respect information you obtain on our site and use it only in accordance with this User Code of Conduct and our Terms and Conditions.
- not to advertise, promote or endorse any goods or services and
not use our site to send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
We may investigate any reported breach of these terms and conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, without limitation, removing any of your information, issuing warnings, suspending, restricting or terminating your access to and/or removing any Content from the Site.
You agree that we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site at any time and for any or no reason without any notice, even if we continue to allow others to use it. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss caused by termination or suspension ofyour access to the Site.