- Registration is completed only when Kingdom School’s approval is issued and the school tuition fees are paid.
- In order to avoid any school tuition fee payment , if a parent intends to transfer his/her son/daughter to another school, he/she should inform the Admission Office in writing before the start of the semester.
- If a parent transfers his/her son/daughter from the school during the first two weeks of the semester, he/she pays fifty (50%) percent of the semester school tuition fees.
- If a parent transfers his/her son/daughter from the school after the first two weeks of the semester, he/she pays the entire semester school tuition fees.
- If a student transfers to another school upon the school’s recommendation, the school refunds the value of rest of the semester.
- The first day of the academic year is considered the start of the year.
- Kingdom School has the right to increase or decrease school tuition fees. The school will inform parents of any changes via the school’s website, email or SMS message.